Securitysupplies.ae is an online store owned by SIMAA SECURITY SYSTEMS LLC a registered company in Dubai, UAE and is governed according to Dubai and UAE law.The products and services that feature on Securitysupplies.ae are offered to you by SIMAA SECURITY SYSTEMS LLC.
SIMAA SECURITY SYSTEMS LLC, is located at Floor No. 1707, Silver tower, Business Bay, Dubai. Securitysupplies.ae (from here on referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is happy to hear from all our users (from here on referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) and address any questions, queries or complaints not already answered in this document. Just email us at [email protected] or give our customer Service Team a call. (04-5145713)
By using the site, even if you are browsing and have not registered, you acknowledge that you consent and agree to and will abide by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them very carefully. As with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on securitysupplies.ae are governed by Dubai and U.A.E. law.
Using Security Supplies.ae
By using Securitysupplies.ae, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree and confirm the following:
- We accept payments by Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED for our products
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing Securitysupplies.ae.
- You agree that we are not liable, for any losses resulting from:
– Your incorrect use or misuse of Securitysupplies.ae
– Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
– The content, statements or conduct of third party individuals (including registered
Securitysupplies.ae users), organizations, whether or not they operate on Securitysupplies.ae.
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on Securitysupplies.ae without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- All users of Securitysupplies.ae agree that they will not use Securitysupplies.ae for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on Securitysupplies.ae unless you have our written permission to do so.
- Securitysupplies.ae reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- Securitysupplies.ae reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on Securitysupplies.ae, providing that they have our written permission.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites which we feature links to.
- Users must register in order to make purchases on Securitysupplies.ae.
- It is the responsibility of users to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
- No information posted anywhere on Securitysupplies.ae is intended to be a substitute for medical or professional advice of any kind. Always consult a health professional before you act on any suggestions you read on Securitysupplies.ae.
Making purchases on Securitysupplies.ae
- To the extent that it is legally possible for us to do this, we offer no warranty that Securitysupplies.ae will:
– Fulfill your requirements, both in terms of the product information we provide and the product itself.
– Provide you with error free information about any product or service.
– Correct any inaccuracies that we are alerted to.
- As stated in our Terms of Sale, we accept no responsibility for the accurate display of product information, photographs, customer reviews, prices or delivery times. If a price is found to exceed the price stated when you agreed to the sale, we will obtain your written consent to the revised price before charging you for the item. By using Securitysupplies.ae, you are accepting our full Terms of Sale, so please read these carefully.